Biography

A lifetime long writer, who loves to journal, an avid reader of well... everything, an acrylic painter, survivor, a habile gardener as well as a mother, daughter and best friend. The author of Madame Bella, The Creeps World: Close Encounters of the Serial Killer Kind, Housecleaners Tales: Servants of the Home and so many more. 


I've worked in hospitality at 5 star hotels, I've done interior styling and renovations, I've owned a cleaning business, two daycare companies, I have attempted insurance and am a Jill of all Trades, not scared to work hard. I am tech savvy, content creation, marketing, social and a great friend to have. 


I write satirical fiction, horror, non-fiction, dabble in erotica, as well as self guidance, workbooks on gardening, preserving, self sustainability, self enrichment, etc. and of course recipes. I am a sedulous believer in making the world a better place. I always use my sense of humor to get through the tough patches in life. And, I will always lend a hand, help a neighbor and feed what's hungry. That's who I am. Not scared to say what needs to be said or stand up for the little guy. Someone has too. I'm a DV advocate as well. 


I love to cook, host get-together's, am an animal lover, as well as enjoy the outdoors. Fishing, hunting, rafting, spelunking and exploring are my happy places. 


Lead by example. In love, integrity and respect.

Popular posts from this blog

Journal Entries: Love & Wrath

The Creeps World: Close Encounters of the Serial Killer Kind